SHIPPING AND RETURNS
WHAT SHIPPING METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
•Postal Delivery – We post all our card orders, to the UK , using Royal Mail standard 2nd class service .
P&P is free all UK card orders
All product deliveries are posted using Hermes standard postage signed for service
- Orders 1kg and above are shipped via Hermes using their charges unless we are offering a subsidised shipping service at a point in time
• Click and Collect We offer Free Click and Collect (please note this service is not available on Sunday’s and bank holiday’s.
• Local Delivery If you live locally to the shop (2-3km radius) we can also deliver your order to you via our paid for Local Delivery service.
UK POSTAL ORDERS
All UK card orders are sent via Royal Mail.
• Orders are sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class
this is our standard shipping rate and shipping method at this point in time
• If you wish to choose 1st Class Royal Mail shipping it will be at their signed for rate at their current rate. or opt for our FREE shipping option on cards only. If you opt for our free P&P service your order will be sent out via 2nd Class Royal Mail. Cards only
HOW LONG DO UK ORDERS TAKE?
• We post orders Monday to Friday and aim to post all orders placed before 2pm on the same day.
• Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be posted the following Monday (unless it is a Bank Holiday)
• Orders shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class usually take 1-2 working days to arrive. They are currently taking longer due to the pandemic
• Orders shipped via Royal Mail 2nd Class usually take 3-5 working days to arrive .They are currently taking longer due to the pandemic
• If you have not received your order after 5 days please do get in touch and let us know.
• Please note during the current Corona Virus Pandemic postal deliveries in the UK are taking longer than normal. Depending on the post in your area please allow up to 7 working days for your order to arrive •
FREE CLICK AND COLLECT
• We offer FREE Click & Collect from our shop.
• Simply choose at checkout, a time and date for collection. Once your order is ready we will notify you that it is ready to collect.
(during opening hours – please check before you visit!)
We offer Local Delivery for prompt delivery within a 2-3km radius of our shop.
•Simply call us to arrange Local Delivery Tel 0208 452 1559
• Local Delivery orders will be delivered within 1-2 working days.
• Please note Local Delivery is a paid for service and costs £3.00
•If you are unhappy with your items for any reason we can offer you a refund.
•Please notify us of a return by email: email@example.com
•We would ask that items are returned within 21 days of receipt.
•Refunds will be provided based on the items being received in original sealed packaging and in re-saleable condition.
•You can return you items using a signed for delivery to
CARTERS 183 Cricklewood Broadway Cricklewood London NW2 3HT
•We are sorry but we are unable to refund return postage costs
•It is highly advisable to obtain proof of postage when returning an item as a refund will not be provided until the items have been received.
•In the unlikely case that the items are received damaged or not re-saleable, we reserve the right not to provide a refund to you and you will be responsible for the cost of such items being returned to you within 28 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.